About Robert Nyambuka
NAME : ROBERT OHURU NYAMBUKA
DATE OF BIRTH : 24TH APRIL 1999
NATIONALITY : KENYAN
ID NUMBER : 36591844
MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE
RELIGION : CHRISTIAN
TELEPHONE : 0799 194 725
POSTAL ADDRESS : P.O.BOX 58629 -00100, NAIROBI-KENYA
EMAIL ADRESS : firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am an individual who believes in bringing the best and becoming the best in everything I do and for this position, I am not just looking for a place to get a salary and become a liability, but an asset in a place where I will contribute and work together with my fellow colleagues to bring results that will be satisfying and contribute effectively towards the growth and success of the company.
2018 : PRINCE PROFESSIONAL COLLEGE
Course : Diploma in Graphic Design
May 2017-July 2017 : STAREHE COMPUTER COLLEGE.
Course : Certificate in Computer application.
2013-2016 : IBRAHIM OCHOI SECONDARY SCHOOL.
Course : Kenya Certificate of Secondary School.
2004-2012 : NYABISASE PRIMARY SCHOOL.
Course : Kenya Certificate of Primary School
Sept 2020-To date : BEACON WATER RESOURCES
Position : Office Administrator.
- Receiving and sending mails.
- Photocopying, scanning and printing.
- Online submission of quotation.
- Filling company returns.
- Generating invoices and quotations.
- Tender applications.
March 2019 – Aug 2020 : RANDY AGENCIES
Gill House Nairobi.
Position : Cyber Attendant
- Graphics Design e.g. Biz cards, Invoice & Delivery, Eulogy, Letter heads, Co. logos.
- Online Tender Applications & Online submission of quotation.
- Scanning, Photocopy, Lamination, Binding, online applications e.g. Filling I tax Returns, Visa application, all E- Citizen applications.
- Able to type marriage certificates using Secretarial old typewriter.
Dec 2018-Feb 2019 : Internship at Jac Ventures Agencies
: Information House Nairobi.
- Printing Works.
- Designing of; Biz cards, Brochures and Co. logos.
- Tender Documentation and Company profiles.
April – Sept 2018 : Complink Christian Computer College
: Donholm Branch-Nairobi
- Teaching Computer Packages.
- Keeping Student’s Record.
Dec2017- May 2018 : Complink Christian Computer College
: Kingstone Branch Nairobi
- Teaching Computer packages.
- Photocopying, scanning, Printing and offering online services like Registration of NHIF, KRA PIN and E-citizen.
- Designing all types of publications using Microsoft Publisher.
- Basic computer skills.
- Goal oriented.
- Time management.
- Attending Events.
- Jared Juma
Lastborn Enterprises Nairobi
Tel: 0795 799 344
- Jackson Onchera
Director Jac Ventures Agencies
Tel: 0729 456 640
- Francis Ngugi
Beacon Water Resources